Monday, March 12, 2012

I'v Decided to Re-Start

OK, here's the deal. I started this blog 4 or so years ago as a way to answer people's questions about my marathon training. I figured it was easier to just just send them a link of my daily blog instead of answering the same questions over and over. After the marathon, it turns out that I had other stuff in my branium that I felt I might as well share. So I started blogging about whatever the hecks I wanted to - could be fitness, could be travel, could be life, could be whatever.

I enjoyed all the writing. I enjoyed getting my creative side of my brainicle moving on a daily basis. But then it stopped. I don't remember what happened exactly, but once I got out of the habit, it was hard to start back up again. Then, about a year ago I had a slight freak out over having personal thoughts and info out there on the interwebs, so I deleted all but a handful of my blog posts. They are gone forevers.

Which brings us to now. I miss having the creative juicings. I have stuff I want to say. So I'm getting the blog back together.

It all starts with this one. I plan on keeping it up at least during the weekdays, so stay tuned. Get on me if I slack, but I don't plan to.

The revolution starts now. Life starts now. Let's do it now!

Peace,
Scott

No comments: